You live with prosperity and privilege, but you often feel disconnected from the outside world. You are caught in the power, privilege and soul triangle if you:
- Have a love hate relationship with power.
- Feel guilty for yearning for more emotional satisfaction while accessing all the privilege you have? As if you SHOULD be ok.
- Feel a lingering sadness and loneliness inside your core.
- Your parents were emotionally unavailable as they were busy building their empires. (Or just because they don’t know how)
- You feel daunted by your own expectations and others expectations of how to show up.
- You keep up the performance in order to keep up with the pressure and requirements of preserving success and high achievement.
- You feel anxious most of the time, yet you made friends with your anxiety thinking that this is the way life is.