How can you find relief?
When affairs are tackled from a place of non-judgement, and commitment to understanding the depth of the experience, it results in a great understanding of self and other as well as making decisions out of love to self and others. No guilt or fear are involved in the decision-making process.
Have you been experiencing one or more of the following?
- You feel totally high from the affair yet totally guilty for cheating on your husband.
- You have to sneak around with every text yet you worry oh no, my husband is going to see this one.
- Fear that your friends and family will find the truth about the secret you have been hiding.
- Terrified of what would happen if you are discovered.
- Fear of having regret of leaving your husband, and wanting to go back.
- Torn inside between the two men.
- Feeling paralyzed by guilt that you can’t leave your husband.